Join CD 105.9 for our monthly Whiskey Wednesday at Omaha’s premier whiskey well, The Library Pub located 1 block south of 90th and Fort.
Purchase your ticket and gain access with an exclusive group of listeners who will experience 5 whiskey’s.
This time around we are featuring 5 whiskeys from Glenlivet. It’s the oldest imported Whiskey in America.
Most people have had the Glenlivet 12 year in a steakhouse or at their local pub. The 12 year is the worst of their brands and has given Glenlivet a bad name. The 18, 21 and 25 years are amazing whiskey’s and well worth every penny spent.
Here is the order of how we’ll be tasting
1. Glenlivet Nadurra (Na-durra) Means “natural” in gaelic– typically $12 a pour
2. Glenlivet Nadurra 16 (the Nurdurra is the Distillers edition) typically $13 a pour
3. Glenlivet 18 year – typically $13 a pour
4. Glenlivet 21 year – typically $15 a pour
5. Glenlivet 25 year – typically $35 a pour
In all, you’d spend $88 to drink these 5 pours but you’ll get them for just $40 during Whiskey Wednesday with CD 105.9!
Must be 21 to participate.